JOC MISSION - BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN KIDS!
Jackson Optimist Club 29095 - LUNCH AGENDA 5/1/2019
Piccadilly 4800 I-55 North Jackson
RING BELL (4 sets of 2 rings)
1. WELCOME: Sunny Fridge, Ph.D. - President
2. INVOCATION --PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PROMISE YOURSELF OPTIMIST CREED - EVERYONE
1. Greet Guests
3. Regular Business Meeting
4. RESULTS OF COMMUNICATIONS CONTEST FOR DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING (CCDHH) MS School for Deaf Fredrick Nelson and Taylor Robinson competed during District Meeting Luncheon. Oratorical Contest Winner Juliet Burkhardt won 3rd place $1000 scholarship.
5. Alabama-MS 3rd District Meeting April 26-28 at Trustmark Holiday Inn Pearl, MS
Guest Speaker Barbie Bassett – HOBY Past Board of Directors/ WLBT Meteorologist
ANNOUNCEMENTS - ADJOURN MEETING
FOR MORE INFORMATION www.jacksonoptimist.org Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/jacksonmsoptimistclub